Only 35 more days until it’s Christmas! I think it’s the perfect time to publish my wish list for this year since it’ll give the people who love me the opportunity to save up for the things I’ll list below: 😉 *hinthint* 😀
Actually, I only want a few things this Christmas. It’s mainly because the things I really need and want can’t really happen this year. I can’t be with my complete family for Christmas because of a few minor setbacks with our plans but it’s only temporary. I haven’t spent Christmas with my family for 5 years now and being with them is the only thing I actually want right now. However, I received awesome news last night that completely brightened up my holiday spirit. I will let you guyd know once I can. 🙂
Soooo, for the time being, I want these listed below! 😀
For this year, I wish for…
- Humility for the boastful and arrogant;
- Sincere generosity for the greedy;
- Contentment for the materialistic, perfectionist and overachiever;
- Wisdom and enlightenment for the confused, ignorant, and the hypocrite;
- Patience for me and ill-tempered;
- Honesty for the government officials, politicians, certain relatives and the corrupt;
- A hug for the lonely;
- Forgiveness and love for everyone.
This is what everyone needs right now and I pray that you grant this to all of us, Lord. We are in dire need of Your grace. Please save our souls. Amen.
Well, that’s pretty much it. As for the physical gifts, I only need a few things like…
- Tenba Vector Shoulder Bag 2 for Buzz, my Canon 60D, and protection for some of my camera equipment.
- Slik Sprint Pro II tripod for obvious reasons.
- Transcend StoreJet 25H3P USB 3.0 Hard Drive (1 terabyte) because my other hard drives are already almost full. 😐
- DAS39 Tribal white! My awesome boyfriend’s got that covered though 😉
I’m so spoiled~
Well, that’s pretty much it for now. I’m still very busy with school and whatnot so I can’t blog more than I want to.
Accounting’s a bitch, you see. Anyways, what’s on your wish list? I’d love to hear about it! 🙂