I hope you’re all doing fine especially with this weather we’re currently having. The weather’s been making it nearly impossible for me to get things done. Urgh, bed weathers.
I know I’m supposed to publish each giveaway every weekend. However, due to my currently developing hell week, I became too preoccupied with schoolworks. So yeah, here’s the fourth part of my first blogoversary giveaway!
My sponsors thought it’d be nice to give out a Girl’s Generation T-shirt in celebration with the upcoming KPop Fantasy Concert on January 2013. I actually like GG. I find them adorable and amusing, but still I am no Kpop fangirl.
Going back to this giveaway, the reason why I don’t have an actual photo of the product is because it will depend on the winner. The winner of this will be able to choose the color, the size and the word at the back of the shirt. The design was provided by Kookie KPop OLS.
So here are the mechanics:
(PLEASE read the instructions properly)
- LIKE Celine Mamangon and Kookie Kpop on Facebook.
- FOLLOW reginecelinaaa and Kookie Kpop on Twitter, if you have an account.
- LIKE and SHARE on Facebook the pictures found on Kookie Kpop’s page with the caption, “I hope I win reginecelinaaa’s 1st blogoversary giveaway! https://reginecelinaaa.wordpress.com/2012/09/15/reginecelinaaa-x-kookie-kpop-ols-girls-generation/”
- *COMMENT your full name, Twitter and/or Facebook account on this blog post below.
- No multiple entries, please.
- Open only to Philippine based residents.
There is still one more giveaway to look forward to this Saturday! However, it won’t be Korean oriented anymore. It’s something I love collecting. It’s fashionable accessories from a new sponsor of mine so keep posted! 😀
Remember, all the winners of my blogoversary giveaways will be announced on October 08, 2012! Winner will be chosen via random.org and will be announced through my Facebook page and Twitter account. There are still more giveaways to look forward to every weekend so keep posted!
God bless and good luck to everyone!