Ready for the third part of my first bloggerversary giveaway?! 😀
I was supposed to publish this last night but due to the UP event I attended, I had no time to do so. I’ll be writing about that UP event I went to so keep posted! Anyways, here’s the third part of my first bloggerversary giveaway!
In celebration with the upcoming concert on October, I present this Big Bang socks set! 😀
As you can see, it’s no longer an album. It’s something more adorable! There have been many requests of the boy or girl band giveaways that I may do and Big Bang happens to be one of them among many others. I already let my sponsors from Kookie Kpop OLS make the poll of the giveaways I could have, but if you guys have any more suggestions, please feel free to post them here on my Facebook page. 🙂
So here are the mechanics:
(PLEASE read the instructions properly)
- LIKE Celine Mamangon and Kookie Kpop on Facebook.
- FOLLOW reginecelinaaa and Kookie Kpop on Twitter, if you have an account.
- LIKE and SHARE on Facebook the pictures found on Celine Mamangon’s and Kookie Kpop’s page with the caption, “I hope I win reginecelinaaa’s 1st bloggerversary giveaway! https://reginecelinaaa.wordpress.com/2012/09/15/reginecelinaaa-x-kookie-kpop-ols-big-bang/”
- *COMMENT your full name, Twitter and/or Facebook account on this blog post below.
- No multiple entries, please.
- Open only to Philippine based residents.
You may have noticed that I changed the mechanics a little bit. This is due to the many questions of those who want to join. I hope this will be clearer and helpful for those who’ve been wanting to join my previous giveaways. I won’t be changing the mechanics for the previous two giveaways I’ve already posted as that will be unfair for those who have already made their entries.
Remember, all the winners of my bloggerversary giveaways will be announced on October 08, 2012! Winner will be chosen via random.org and will be announced through my Facebook page and Twitter account. There are still more giveaways to look forward to every weekend so keep posted!
God bless and good luck to everyone!
Noticed my countdown widget? 😉