F is for Friends who do stuff together
U is for You and me.
N is for Anywhere and anytime at all.
Down here in the deep blue sea!
Alright, it doesn’t have to exactly be in the deep, blue sea but you get the point Spongebob is singing, right?
I’ve been seeing a lot of Facebook statuses claiming that they’re bored. ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! You’re on a break and you’re bored? That doesn’t sound right.
It’s sembreak, you’re supposed to be having fun and relaxing
before another semester of agonizing pain and suffering. There are so many things that you can do that’s fun, inexpensive and productive.
- read a great book of a genre you like.
- start a new hobby.
- plant something and nurture it.
- write a handwritten letter to the people/person you love.
- catch up with friends you haven’t seen or spoken to in a long time.
- learn to play a (new) instrument.
- advance study/review
(that’s for the nerds and the GC people).
- start a diary or a blog.
- write a letter to yourself five or ten or even twenty years from now and don’t read it until then.
- try your luck on lotto.
- make your own homemade dish.
- solve the Rubik’s cube.
- run/walk/jog/hop a marathon.
- go see the latest movies with friends or family.
- solve Sudoku puzzles. (I love Sudoku puzzles.)
- party all night and come back home the next day!
- start a cause.
- learn a new language.
- develop a new skill.
- attend a reunion.
- draw something you love.
- take up a class of something you love to do.
- start watching a TV series and finish the entire available seasons.
- go karaoke.
- decipher codes.
- GO SHOPPING! Or window shopping if you’re feeling thrifty.
- make a new friend.
- hang out with friends.
- have movie marathons.
- teach your pet a new trick (if you have a pet).
- learn something new.
- clean your room.
All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.– Proverb