It’s the last day of the first semester tomorrow! I have four exams (one of which is my accounting major) and I haven’t studied for anything yet. My brain thinks it’s on break already. Oh no 😐 Anyways, the reason I haven’t been able to blog properly since my very first post after publishing this blog was because of the final examinations week. I’ve been barely getting any decent sleep. I’m really sorry… But that’s going to change because IT’S THE LAST DAY OF THE FIRST SEMESTER TOMORROW!!!
Since this might be my 2nd to the last sembreak ever, I’m going to make these last two as memorable and as fun as I possibly can. I know that once I graduate and start working, the only vacation time I will have are holidays and whatnot which won’t be as fun as when you’re still a student. Soooo.. I’m making a list of the things that I want to do during these 19 days of awesomeness.
Date with my Paulinian Accounting Lovies.
- Empty all my email addresses.
- Remove people I don’t personally know/am not entirely close with/don’t like from my Facebook account.
- Buy and read all the seven current Artemis Fowl books by Eoin Colfer.
General clean my room and throw or give away the things that I don’t need or use anymore.
- Update and customize this blog.
Have a Meteor Garden marathon with boyfriend.
- Catch up on my sleep.
- Get rid of my eyebags.
Watch all the available season 2 episodes of Pretty Little Liars with boyfriend.
- Customize and update my Tumblr blog and Youtube account.
- Have an all Disney Classics movie marathon with boyfriend.
- Getaway date with my Room 208 girls.
- Gain at least 10 kilos.
- Clean up and organize all of my external hard drive and laptop files.
- Learn to cook new delicacies with boyfriend.
Dates with my favorite awesome best friends! Window shopping with boyfriend and company.
- Review and advance study for the second semester, especially for Financial Accounting 1 *gasp*.
Nerd. Arrange and organize my previous semester folders. Party it up with my brother from another mother. Buy accounting exam board exam review books.
- Take my cat, Tony, to the vet for check up and grooming.
Mani&Pedi, foot spa and full body massage with boyfriend.
I know it’s a lot but I really want to be super productive this sembreak to make it even more memorable. Live each day to the fullest, right? The more, the better. Actually, those are but a few of the plans that I remember sooo there might actually be more. 😀 Also, most of my activities are/will be done with my boyfriend because he’s my ultimate bff.
Aaaaaaaand… I know that my school has the shortest sembreak ever because compared to other universities, they have a month long semester break while we only get 19 days. At least it’s better than last year where it was just 2 weeks. The reason behind our short sembreak is for a longer summer vacation. SPUM (St. Paul University Manila) is almost always the very first to start on summer vacations which is usually two weeks earlier than the rest of the universities. I’m actually in favor of a longer summer vacay than a longer sembreak.
Cheers to the possibly best sembreak ever!
What are your plans? 🙂 I’d love to hear about it.